KS1 and KS2 Teacher
Southfields Primary School is a vibrant and caring multi-cultural school in the heart of Coventry. We are currently seeking to appoint 2 new teachers to become a part of our wonderful staff team.
The successful candidate will be:
• enthusiastic and motivated;
• adaptable and creative with an ability to make learning fun;
• have high expectations for the children’s attainment and behaviour.
In return we can offer you:
• a supportive Leadership Team;
• enthusiastic, well-behaved children;
• a genuine commitment to a good work life balance;
• a friendly and fun working atmosphere.
This position is suitable for NQTs. or experienced teachers
Required from September 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.