Assistant Headteacher, Willenhall Community Primary School
Willenhall Community Primary School (Ofsted November 2012 “Outstanding in all aspects”)
The Governors of our school are seeking to appoint a passionate and committed Assistant Head Teacher to join the leadership team from September 2017. This is expected to be a non-class based post with some teaching responsibility.
We are looking for a leader who :
- is an outstanding practitioner
- can support, motivate, develop and challenge colleagues to provide highly effective teaching and learning for all learners
- is able to drive continuous improvement, raising attainment and progress throughout the school.
- has excellent intrapersonal skills, communication and organisational skills
- is open to excellent, high quality development opportunities the school has to offer and be committed to their own personal development.
- Can lead a curriculum subject
- Is a caring and dynamic individual who is prepared to go the extra mile to meet the needs of all children
If we have not contacted you by the interview date, please assume that your application has not been successful.
We value the skills of our staff and have a proven record in developing them to be leaders in their field. Our Executive Head Teacher is a National Leader in Education and we have 2 staff who have been appointed as SLE’s ( Specialist Leaders in Education)
Application forms and further details are available to download below. Please return your completed application forms direct to the school by email or by hand/post. Tel: 024 76302004, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to visit the school, please contact Lorraine Knowles (Deputy Head Teacher - 07812 367079)
START DATE: September 2017
INTERVIEW DATE: week beginning 24th April 2017
These posts are exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointments will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.