This role is to be offered as a 0 hour contract
The Hospital Social Care Teams work with all adult customer groups within Social Care & Support assessing their needs and arranging support to meet Care Act eligible needs in partnership with health service staff.
Assessments are completed in all hospitals and other community settings to increase choice and control through personalisation, supported self-assessment and self-directed funding.
The teams have a mixture of staff skill sets and roles that include:
- Social Workers
- Social Care Workers
Team members are supported by their colleagues and Team Leaders who deliver regular supervision and day to day support.
Staff also have access to regular training provided by Warwickshire County Council
The Team will soon be providing a 7 day service to optimise our customer service delivery.
- Undertake needs-led assessments in consultation with customers, carers and other professionals as partners within Health and Social Care systems.
- Define, design and cost packages of support using public, private and voluntary agencies in accordance with service criteria and within available resources.
- To monitor, review and evaluate individual packages of support in conjunction with service users, carers and service providers.
- To work closely with the Multidisciplinary Health & Social Care team
- To participate fully in the duties of the team, including team meetings and other meetings determined by the Team Leader and/or Operations Manager
- To ensure that all cases are progressed efficiently through the system within this fast paced environment.
- Maintain accurate and concise case records and produce reports on time, as necessary. All recording uses a computerised client recording system.
- To actively contribute to a positive team working environment and demonstrate an understanding of team dynamics.
- Undertake all of the above in accordance with statutory and council policies and procedures.
- Any other duties that the County Council shall from time to time determine.
- To ensure that health and safety responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the councils Health & Safety policy and procedures.
Additional Information & How to Apply
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For further information about the role please contact Jo Salmon - email@example.com or 01926 495321 ext 4178
Our method of application is online. If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply for this job' link please contact the Recruitment Centre.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
Job Description & Person Specification