‘Learning at Stivichall is a passport for life’
Stivichall Primary School is a ‘Good’ school, Ofsted 2016 with aspects of outstanding provision. It is a forward thinking and innovative school with a well designed and effective curriculum. We pride ourselves on providing memorable learning experiences that enable our pupils to excel. We are looking for a KS1 class teacher to start in September 2017 to cover maternity leave. The Governors and Headteacher are looking for a passionate, forward thinking teacher to work within a strong team to build on the school’s successes and move it forward in its next phase of development.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to, passionate about and inspirational in continuing to raise standards
- is consistently good or outstanding teacher in line with career stage expectations
- nurtures, inspires and raises aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never giving up on them
- achieves highly effective partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the community
- is committed to their own professional development
We can offer you:
- a Headteacher with an inspiring vision and energy whose strong leadership is making a measurable impact on the school
- children who are eager to learn and well behaved
- friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- a place where you can thrive and grow
- supportive Governors who are committed to continuing professional development
- a good school with the capacity to be outstanding
Visits to the school encouraged.
Monday 24th and Wednesday 26th April (dependent on interest this can be after school) Ring school or email Jayne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers are actively encouraged.
For further information about our school please visit www.stivichallprimary.org.
Observations & interviews week commencing Monday 1st May 2017.
Applications packs are available to download from www.wmjobs.co.uk and are returnable direct to the school.
Interview date: Wednesday 17th May 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment