Connector (Ignite Programme in Coventry)
1 day left
Only apply by downloading the attachments and returning to us by email. Do not apply online or with covering letters and CVs.
Main purpose of the job:
- To work in new ways with people in Willenhall area of Coventry so that they are more able to tackle problems for themselves, avoid crisis and benefit from opportunities.
- To help IGNITE drive change in public services so that in the future those services can do the same.
Would suit someone who
is fired up in community development type roles as well as working closely with people to overcome problems.
Some of the specific tasks you are likely to carry out are:
- help to nurture relationships and networks of informal support around people or households
- develop and deliver a range of creative activities that a) engage people to come forward, b) help create bonds between them and c) put them in the driving seat of their lives, moving on from difficult times
- mobilise and support community activity
- actively reflect and contribute to learning processes both informal and formal
- Uncovering the scale and nature of the problem. Identifying the root causes of the presenting issue and the client perspective as well as the ‘system’s’ perspective
- Supporting the family or person to work on the root cause
- Increase stability, connectedness, capability. Empower with skills, knowledge, demonstrations, role modelling
To Apply for this role, download and complete our application form.
Please email your application to: email@example.com
Apply for Connector (Ignite Programme in Coventry)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly