TMS (Subject to Teachers Terms and Conditions)
Full time positions available – we welcome applicants from NQT’s
Required from September 2017
Michael Drayton Junior School is seeking to recruit enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to join them on a full time basis, starting in September 2017.
Applicants should be vibrant and creative and ready to join a friendly, but focused team and have a strong commitment to raising achievement and attainment. We welcome and encourage applicants who have experience across primary education.
The successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop their role as a professional in a rich learning environment and encouraged to contribute to the school’s vision of continuous improvement.
Michael Drayton Junior School is a happy and thriving school in the village of Hartshill. We were judged “Good” in April 2016 by Ofsted. We are now on a journey to Outstanding. Michael Drayton is a four form entry school with 506 pupils.
The governors are looking to appoint someone who:
- Has the desire to be an excellent teacher
- Is able to show initiative
- Has a good understanding of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Has good ICT skills
- Has good inter-personal skills
- Works well within teams
- Is prepared to play a full part in the life of the school
- Will ensure high expectations of students’ achievement and behaviour
In return, we can offer:
- Responsive pupils who enjoy coming to school, are well-behaved and who have good attitudes towards their learning
- A dedicated, hardworking and highly professional team of teaching, support and office staff
- A working environment with innovative and forward thinking aspirations
- A safe, pleasant and happy environment for all
- A supportive, well-organised and committed governing body
- Parents who value the school
- Strong community links
Additional Information & How to Apply
Michael Drayton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who are not short listed.
To apply, please download the application pack below in the 'Available Documents' section or contact the school by telephone or email.
Due to the Easter Holidays visits to the school will not be possible, however all short listed candidates will have the opportunity to tour the school on the day of interview.
All applications should be emailed to Claire Mottram, School Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also visit our website, to find out more about our school. http://www.michaeldraytonjunior.co.uk
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th April at 12noon
Interview Date: Friday 28th April 2017Supporting documents
Equality Details Form