We are recruiting for an “Administrative Assistant” If you can demonstrate excellent organisation and communication skills and are able to process information accurately and efficiently we would welcome your application.
The Administrative assistant will have responsibility for tasks relating to varied projects and services including maintaining our management information system, gathering and collating information in order to support meeting contract/funding obligations and Ideal for All’s charitable objectives.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate outstanding attention to detail as well as possessing excellent communication and organisational skills. The ideal candidate is likely to have relevant experience of supporting contracts or projects and experience of working on ESF projects is desirable.
This post will be part funded by Building Better Opportunities (Big Lottery Fund & European Social Fund)
Please apply by sending your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact candidates who have been selected for interview.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy. This information is available on request and can be provided in accessible formats.
To provide administrative and clerical support for the Company. To work efficiently and effectively by implementing administrative systems and procedures in order to benefit the team and Company as a whole.
As an Administrative Assistant you will be required to work across the organisation however you may be assigned to specific projects/contracts and services including HR and HQ tasks.
- To undertake administrative duties to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office by, managing correspondence (Sort incoming post and frank outgoing post correctly), maintaining filing systems, typing letters and documents, with a high level of accuracy.
- To understand IFA contract and monitoring processes to support IFA to meet its contractual obligations
- To understand IFA services & support, facilitate and improve current practices and be able to advise Service Users of IFA activities.
- To ensure that phone calls are answered in a timely manner and messages are directed promptly and correctly, paying attention to detail at all times.
- To prepare invoices for payment and deal with financial queries as and when they arise (Direct Payments & HQ).
- To check company accounts in order to highlight shortfalls (Direct Payments)
- To assist in the processing of payroll data, ensuring files are updated and information is available to assist with queries (Direct Payments & HQ/HR).
- To update the Company’s and any external database on a regular basis to meet monitoring requirements and also improve communications within team.
- To maintain confidential files and records of Service Users.
- To take minutes at meetings as and when required.
- To assist in the organisation of meetings including the preparation of any related documents, photocopying, and booking of venues.