Dudley MBC Catering Services provide school meals to schools across Dudley; our aim is to provide a high quality service at all times ensuring legislation is met, including adherence to the school food standards.
Hours: Various (Please see details below)
Salary: Grade 2 (£14,615 - £14,975) FTE Term Time Only (£12,238 - £12,539 pro rata) £7.57 per hour
Location: Dudley Borough (Please see below)
We are looking to appoint Catering Assistants/Cashiers
You main duties include;
- Preparing of main courses, sweets and sauces
- Serving of food in an efficient manner
- Assist with washing up kitchen equipment and tableware
- Setting out and putting away dining furniture
- Cleaning dining and kitchen areas.
- Operate a cash register processing purchases for meals, snacks and drinks
- Must possess a valid Food Hygiene Certificate or be willing to train for one
- Experience of serving food within a large catering operation
- Experience in a catering role, including food preparation.
- Good customer service skills
- Experience of using a till
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications are received.
We currently have vacancies in the following schools within the Dudley Borough:-
1. Catering Assistant at Straits Primary School, Longfellow Road, Dudley, DY3 3EE. 13 hours per week, Term Time Only
How to apply;
Click on the apply link at the bottom of the advert to apply.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy. If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact HR Resourcing Team on 01384 811300 (option1) or via email to: mailto:HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
Online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough. For further information please contact DCCCSHelpdesk on 01384 811300 or via email: DCCCSHelpdesk.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at www.dudley.gov.ukSupporting documents