Permanent Class teacher
Location: The Reginald Mitchell Primary School
Salary: £22,244 - £32,831 (subject to Teachers Pay and Conditions)
The Reginald Mitchell Primary School, Congleton Road, Butt Lane, Stoke on Trent, ST 7 2YL
Tel 01782 296778
Executive Headteacher: Mrs A Rourke
Associate Headteacher: Mr L Anderson-Pugh
We are seeking to appoint a creative and dynamic permanent Key Stage 2 class teacher who will able to make a significant contribution to our school. Reginald Mitchell is a good school where there is an ambitious culture of wanting the very best for the children and provides a curriculum which meets the needs of pupils and inspires them. OFSTED November 2016
The successful candidate will:
• Be first and foremost an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner.
• Have experience of working in Key Stage 2
• Be able to work flexibly and supportively as part of a team.
• Demonstrate an energy and understanding which ensures all children in their care achieve the very highest outcomes both personally and academically.
• Be committed to creating a stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
In return, we can offer:
• Responsive pupils who enjoy coming to school, are well-behaved and who have good attitudes towards their learning.
• Excellent facilities and resources.
• Dedicated, hardworking and highly professional team of teaching, support and office staff.
• A supportive, well-organised and committed governing body.
• Parents who value the school.
• Strong community links.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please make an appointment by contacting the school office.
The position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: 15th May 2017 12pm
Shortlisting date: 16th May 2017
Interview date: Tuesday 23rd May 2017