Bursley Multi Academy Trust is looking to recruit an ambitious and aspirational primary teacher to join our friendly, hardworking and dedicated team at Manifold Church of England Academy, Warslow to start in September 2017 (1 year contract).
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- An excellent classroom practitioner.
- Committed to raising standards of attainment, achievement and behaviour for all.
- Caring and friendly nature with a sense of humour with a commitment to team building.
- Committed to creating an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes and independence.
- Has excellent ICT skills.
- Committed to empathizing with and supporting the Christian foundation of the academy.
- Committed to promoting the spiritual welfare of the pupils and staff
- Committed to promoting and modeling the values and ethos of the Trust
In return we can offer:
- Delightful children, who are eager to contribute, learn and are highly proud of their academy communities that live out their Christian values.
- A happy, warm and welcoming environment; somewhere you will feel valued.
- A strong, supportive team who embrace and welcome challenge.
- A collaborative working and learning environment which values each person as an individual.
Visits to the academy are actively encouraged so please contact the office on 01298 84320 to arrange.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the academy or by visiting www.gov.uk.
If you are an inspirational, good and effective teacher who would be interested in joining our Church of England academy, we would encourage you to apply.
Manifold Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Closing Date for applications Thursday 4th May 2017 at 12noon. Successful candidates called for interview will be informed week beginning 8tht May.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
Mrs J Ackers, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 4th May 2017 at 12 Noon
Interview Date: Week commencing 15th May 2017 (including lesson observation)
Location: Manifold Church of England Academy, Leek Road, Warslow, SK17 0JP
Vacancy Type: Fixed term 1 year contract
Hours: 28.5 standard teaching
Department: Early years foundation stage (age 3 – 5)