THE FRIARY SCHOOL
An Arts and Sports College
Headteacher: M J Allman
Eastern Avenue, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 7EW
Web Site: www.friaryschool.com Tel: 01543 267400
E-Mail: email@example.com Fax: 01543 267499
School Librarian - 37hrs. per week : Term-time + 1 wk
Grade 5: Pts 16- 20 £17,419 - £19,430
(Pro rata Actual salary range £14,979 - £16,709
Required as soon as possible, an enthusiastic and experienced School Librarian to organise and supervise the school library and support our students’ learning.
To be a strong candidate for the job you will have the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both staff and students.
- Well organised, motivated and efficient
- Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and relevant IT systems
- Previous experience of working in a school library would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written and IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions.
Closing date for applications: 3.00pm Monday 1st May 2017