We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our 'outstanding' school to teach a class of KS2 children.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner;
- is enthusiastic about delivering an exciting and creative skills based curriculum;
- has high expectations for all children to achieve their best;
- is committed to the use of effective assessment for learning strategies;
- is committed to working as part of a team;
- is committed to supporting the Christian ethos of the school;
- is keen to contribute and take part in all aspects of school life.
We can offer:
- friendly, enthusiastic, well behaved children;
- a skilled and committed staff team;
- very supportive parents and governors;
- an Ofsted report (November 2014) which describes the school as outstanding.
Applicants should state any curriculum strengths and interests.
There will be an opportunity to look around the school prior to the interviews. It is not possible at any other time.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Closing date: 5pm Friday 12th May
Interviews: 18th & 19th May
Return applications and supporting documentation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corbett VA CE Primary School
Six Ashes Road
Tel: 01384 221260