School Business Manager, All Souls Catholic Primary School
22 hours per week – flexible working hours based upon the needs of the school and approved by the senior leadership team.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to contribute and make a real difference to the lives of young children and their families? Do you work very hard, yet have fun at the same time, not taking life too seriously? If so, we just might be what you are looking for and we would love to hear from you!
Our Governors wish to appoint a School Business Manager who can commit themselves to our wonderful school.
We would be very interested in hearing from candidates who:
* are committed to working in a school where children come first
* demonstrate a strong knowledge of office systems, financial processes, premises management and health & safety
* adopt a professional approach to their role
* can use their initiative to find creative solutions to problems
* are adaptable to the ever changing roles, responsibilities and demands of the job
* are excellent communicators with very good interpersonal skills
* have a caring, fun and friendly nature
*are committed to working as a team member
*have a great sense of humour
Visits to our school are strongly recommended.
Application packs are available to download below or from the school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 024 76675836 and also on the school website.
Closing Date: Midday Thursday 18th May 2017
Interviews: Week beginning 22nd May 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.