Experienced Social worker
4 days left
Are you someone who shares our passion and want to join us on a journey to ensure that we provide the very best outcomes for our Children and Young People in Worcestershire?
If so, we currently have a range of opportunities that may be of interest to you
Experienced Social Workers
A full time salary of up to £32,486 - plus £4000 per annum (pro rata) Market Forces payment for staff working in Front Line Teams
You could be based in:
- One of our Safeguarding Teams at the Family Front Door working as part of a duty system assessing Children in Need and in Need of Protection.
- One of our Locality Teams undertaking case management working alongside children who are subject to care plans, court intervention or children who are looked after.
- Or alternatively, in one of our Looked After Children's Teams and work alongside Children and Young People who reside with foster carers, kinship careers or in residential placements.
You will need to demonstrate that you have consistently and effectively managed a full and complex workload to a high standard.
You will come with the aspiration to develop yourself professionally, and with the desire to create safety and stability for children, recognising the need to only intervene in family life when it is necessary to do so.
You will have the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and have strong communication and negotiation skills.
We can offer you:
- Flexible and mobile working, with supporting technology, enabling you to work from a range of office bases, touch points and home.
- On-going induction and capabilities training, professional development opportunities, Aspiring Managers programmes, monthly supervision, and a warm, supportive working environment where we value your contribution and staff value each other.
- An allowance of up to £10,000 to eligible recruits who need to move home as a result of accepting an appointment. You could receive help towards removal expenses, legal fees, estate agents' fees, disturbance expenses and additional accommodation costs.
So what next?:
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please contact:
- Emma Brittain, Group Manager 01905 846666
- Adam Johnston, Interim Group Manager 01905 846666
How do I apply?
Applications can be submitted online or by sending a copy of your up to date CV and an expression of interest detailing your skills, abilities, experience and achievements to date that make you a suitable candidate for the post.(2 sides A4 max) to firstname.lastname@example.org