Extended School Support Teaching Assistant – After School Club (two vacancies)
Monday to Friday - 3:15pm to 6:00pm term time only
You will work under the direct instruction of senior staff, in an extended school support setting (after school club). As part of your role you will need to provide general support to the extended school support staff in the care of children, and management of the extended school support setting.
- Working with or caring for children of relevant age.
- Good understanding of numeracy/literacy skills
- Participate in development and training opportunities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Have good organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of first aid eg emergency first aid course
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team and on own initiative
- Use basic technology – computer, video and photocopier
- Have a flexible approach to work
Closing date: Wednesday 5th July 2023
Interviews: Tuesday 11th July 2023
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings. Cautions and convictions in your application form