St Patrick's Catholic Primary School
Graiseley Lane, Wednesfield, Wolverhampton WV11 1PG
Required for 1 January, 2018
Due to the recent promotion of our Deputy Headteacher to Headteacher the Governing Body is seeking to appoint a new Deputy Headteacher to join the leadership and management team of our successful school.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a practising Catholic with a vocation to enable pupils to reach their full potential regardless of their background or barriers to learning
- is an experienced, enthusiastic individual who leads change successfully and improves outcomes for pupils
- has a successful track record in teaching across the primary age range
- has the ability to build on existing good practice but also bring fresh ideas
- has excellent communication skills
- has the confidence and drive to enjoy and enhance the flourishing partnership between school, home, parish and the wider community
In return, we can offer:
- a successful, happy and welcoming school community with a positive and caring Catholic ethos
- a supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated staff who are committed to enabling all pupils to achieve
- a positive environment where you will be encouraged to progress further in your career
- well motivated, confident and friendly pupils who enjoy learning and love coming to school
- a governing body that is highly committed and supportive of the school and the Headteacher
- parents who are proud of the achievements of their children
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
To arrange a visit to the school please contact Mrs Joanne Trujols-Vilahur, Office Manager on 01902 556451or e-mail email@example.com, marking your enquiry FAO Mrs J Trujols-Vilahur.
St Patrick’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and the appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance.
CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 7 JUNE, 2017 AT 12 NOON
INTERVIEWS MONDAY 19 JUNE, 2017
To apply, please visit City of Wolverhampton website or call Sue Jacques,
Senior HR Consultant, Services4Schools on 01902 907581 or
Completed application forms are returnable to Sue Jacques, Senior HR Consultant, Services4Schools Ltd, HR Professional Team, Midlands Technology Centre, Broadlands, Wolverhampton WV10 6TA