Class Teacher - Sowe Valley Primary School
Are you an experienced and ambitious primary teacher looking to take the next step in your career?
Sowe Valley Primary School is looking for an inspiring teacher who makes learning irresistible and exciting and is passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of our children.
Our children are looking for teachers who are:
“Helpful, kind and understanding. We want them to have a sense of humour, to be fair and to be good at explaining so that they can help when we get stuck. They must be cheerful and tolerant, with a spring in their step!”
We are looking for practitioners with;
• A commitment to excellence, enjoyment and fun!
• The expertise and vision to develop high standards and expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
• A dynamic and innovative approach.
• Successful teaching experience and expertise of teaching in Key Stage 2.
• The ability to initiate, develop and implement creative ideas.
• The ability to work as part of a close team to achieve the very best for our children.
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
• A genuine opportunity to lead and make a difference.
• An exciting and supportive place to develop your leadership skills.
• A positive and enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best for all pupils.
• A caring and creative atmosphere that strives for high standards.
• A bright, cheerful, well-resourced and maintained school.
• Commitment to your continued professional development.
• A very happy school, with genuinely fantastic staff.
• Wonderful children who need you to help them shine.
Closing date:22nd May 2017
Interview date: 25th May 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We welcome and strongly encourage visits. Please contact Mrs Rosamond on 02476456063 to arrange
Applications packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org