Assistant Headteacher x2, Gosford Park Primary School
Post 1 – Permanent Post KS2
Post 2 – Temporary KS1
Gosford Park Primary School is a two form entry school close to Coventry City Centre, which serves a diverse community. It was given a ‘good’ OFSTED rating in February 2017 in all areas. We have hardworking, and dedicated staff and wonderful pupils. If you would like to join our team, who are passionate about providing our children with the very best education, come and visit and see us in action.
Governors are seeking to appoint two Assistant Headteachers to a phase within the school and a key area of the schools work. You will need to show that you are:
- Dedicated to every child achieving.
- Committed to providing children with engaging lessons that grow in them a love of learning.
- Provide a stimulating learning environment that children can’t wait to get to in the morning.
- Understanding of the importance of safeguarding.
- Have experience of leading an area of the school and ability to demonstrate the impact on children’s outcomes.
In return we can offer:
- A hardworking and supportive staff team.
- A commitment to professional development
- Wonderful children who are polite and hardworking.
Tel: 024 76223281
‘Your future begins here’
Headteacher: Mrs Leah Baddeley
Visit us on Monday 22nd May at 1.30pm. Should this time be unsuitable, please telephone the school office and we would be happy to accommodate your visit at another time.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd May 2017 at 12 noon. Shortlisting will take place on the same day.
Lesson Observations Thursday 25th May 2017
Interviews: Friday 26th May 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.