Teaching Assistant, Howes Primary School
Temporary for 1 year from September 2017
13 hours per week – two full days, term time only
This is an amazing opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to join our lively and successful school from September 2017.
We are looking for an inspiring Teaching Assistant who is...
- Able to develop our children’s love of learning
- A good role model
- Able to apply excellent English and Maths skills to support our children in making good progress
- Able to put secure knowledge of the curriculum into practice
- Able to work as a key team member
- A good communicator
- Able to be adaptable to the needs of our children
- Determined to provide high level education
Visits to the school will be welcome. Please telephone the school office on: 024 7641 1711.
Applications packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school, email Address: (for application forms) firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 9am Wednesday 7th June 2017
Shortlisting: Wednesday 7th June 2017
Interviews: Monday 12th June 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.