Teacher - Longford Park Primary
OfSTED December 2016, found the school to be “Good” in all areas.
OfSTED 2016 reported that “Pupils behave well and feel safe. They are polite, courteous and work hard.”
Our school motto is; “Working together, learning forever.”
The Headteacher and Governors of this popular, culturally diverse, primary school are seeking to recruit an experienced or newly qualified teacher, to teach a Key Stage 2 class Ideally, the appointment will start in September 2017.
You will need to be;
- Passionate about maximising life opportunities for children.
- Highly motivated and a highly skilled practitioner.
- Committed to promoting good progress and high attainment.
- A good team player.
- Committed to Safeguarding all children.
We will offer you in return;
- Friendly and supportive colleagues.
- A commitment to professional development.
- Well behaved and polite children who are keen to learn.
If we are the school for you, we look forward to receiving your application.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please contact the school office on 024 7668 7688 if you would like to arrange a visit.
Further information and application forms are available to download from www.wmjobs.co.uk and are returnable to; Longford Park Primary School, Windmill Road, Coventry CV6 7AT.
Closing date: Wednesday 24th May 2017, 9am
Interview date: Thursday 25th March 2017