Teacher, Key Stage 1/EYFS - Broad Heath Primary School
Broad Heath is an inner city school with 600+ children.
We are looking to recruit experienced Teachers to join our growing team.
We are seeking passionate, resilient and ambitious teachers to join our school and inspire a generation of children.
We are looking for exceptional professionals who:
• Have experience of working in primary education.
• Are committed to making a difference to the outcomes for our children.
• Are creative and able to motivate and inspire children to succeed and achieve.
• Are positive and have effective classroom management strategies.
• Have a commitment to raising standards and accelerating children’s progress.
• Are resilient and committed to working as part of a team.
• Will go the extra-mile for our children.
On the start of your 3rd Year we offer a golden handshake bonus of £1000.
Applications will only be accepted online via the WM Job website.
Visits to the school are welcomed, tel: 02476 689558.
"The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to Pre-Employment checks including a Health Check, Enhanced DBS check and excellent References"
Start date September 2017
Closing date: Thursday 25th May 2017 at 9am
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.