37.0 Hours per Week
To assist the Planning & Development and Flood Risk Management Group by providing technical and administrative support; such as CAD/GIS work, database mangement, organising and supporting meetings. Working from a central office, the role may also involve site visit / meeting attendance with members of the Group in a support capacity. Supporting the consultation process, by monitoring the team inbox, assisting with the prepararion of electronic case files and assisting with the revision of the Group's web pages.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- To be able to analyse and interpret factual information to solve straightforward problems.
- To be able to communicate, in person and in writing, a variety of information to a range of people.
- To be able to use a keyboard with some precision and speed.
- The ability to work under pressure including meeting deadlines and dealing with interruptions.
- The ability to cope in situations where there is an emotional demand arising from the work being undertaken.
- Experience of handling and processing manual or computerised information.
Additional Information & How to apply
For further information about the role please contact Michael Green on 01926 412781 or Email: email@example.com
Our method of application is online. If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply for this job' link please contact the Recruitment Centre.
Closing Date: 22 May 2017
Interview Date: 25 May 2017
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.Supporting documents