Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Ref: TV12217
Busill Jones Primary School
Ashley Road, Tel: 01922 710700
Bloxwich, Fax: 01922 710705
WS3 2QF Head Teacher: Mrs A Black
HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2017
27.5 hours per week Term time only
G7 Point 28 to 33 £24,964 - £29,323 pro rata
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant based initially in Early Years and Key Stage 1 to start in September 2017. Initially on a temporary contract until July 2018 however with the strong possibility of becoming permanent for the suitable candidate.
We are looking for someone:
- Achieved HLTA qualification
- Recent classroom experience of working as a HLTA with EY and KS1 children
- Excellent capability to enthuse and motivate children of all abilities and needs
- Good communication skills
- A growth mindset and resilience
- A good all-rounder having wide ranging skills and flexibility
- A strong team player with sensitivity and sense of humour
- Confident and calm when dealing with challenging behaviour
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference to the lives of the children at Busill Jones Primary School and become part of a team striving for improvement.
In return we offer:
- A dedicated whole school community determined to provide the best for our pupils and strive for improvement
- A friendly welcoming and committed staff team
- Supportive Governing Body
- Children who want to learn
Are you what we are looking for? Then please come and visit us.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Busill Jones School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
Application packs are available from the school please contact Andrea Bullock, Busill Jones Primary School, Ashley Road, Bloxwich, West Midlands WS3 2QF, Tel: 01922 710700, Email email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 12th June 2017 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Friday 16th June 2017