2 X SEND Teaching Assistants Level 2 - Ref: TV12317
Busill Jones Primary School
Bloxwich WS3 2QF
Head Teacher: Mrs A Black
2 x SEND TEACHING ASSISTANTS LEVEL 2
27.5 hours per week term time only
G4 Point 16 to 21 £17,419 - £20,138 pro rata
Busill Jones Primary School is seeking to appoint 2 SEND Teaching Assistants to join our committed, friendly and hardworking team and support our well established Additionally Resourced Provision for pupils with communication needs (Autism and Specific Language Impairment) and help us to further develop Busill Jones as an ‘Inclusive School’. Both posts initially will be temporary for 1 year however with a strong possibility of becoming permanent.
It will involve working with children on an individual and small group basis, as well as supporting pupils within whole classes.
It is essential that the post holder will add to the ethos of Busill Jones, for the benefit of our children, by being willing to take part in the wider life of the school.
We want a teaching assistant who:
- Has a growth mind set, is flexible and resilient
- Is confident and calm when dealing with challenging behaviour
- Makes learning enjoyable, innovative and fun
- Can contribute effectively to whole school improvement
- Has the skills and knowledge to be able to inspire, motivate and support others, enhancing the culture of team work within the whole school community
- Has high expectations for behaviour and learning for ALL pupils
In return we offer:
- A dedicated whole school community determined to provide the best for our pupils and strive for improvement
- A friendly welcoming and committed staff team
- Supportive Governing Body
- Children who want to learn
Required from September 2017 27.5 hours per week, term time only, working in our ARP until July 2018. Must be available to work between the hours 8.30am and 3.30pm.
Busill Jones is an inclusive school with an Additionally Resourced Provision. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
Application forms and further details are available from Busill Jones Primary School, Ashley Road, Dudley Fields, Bloxwich, Walsall WS2 2QF.
Tel. 01922 710700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 12th June 2017 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Friday 16th June 2017