Year 2 Teacher
Welcome to Westgate!
We are seeking a Year 2 Teacher for a permanent role from September 2017.
Applications are warmly invited from aspirational class teachers/ NQTs for this exciting role at Westgate.
We are a one-form entry, friendly and forward-thinking school with a lovely site right in the heart of Warwick town. We have a caring, committed staff and supportive governors.
If you can demonstrate the following we would love to hear from you:
- A commitment to our helping our pupils to ‘ be the best you can be';
- A commitment to ensure our pupils are successful learners, at the heart of everything
- You are a team player with effective classroom management skills and high expectations
- You are a strong classroom practitioner, committed to on-going professional development;
- You have good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum and Y2 requirements;
- You have good interpersonal skills;
- You are willing to work flexibly within a team and participate fully in the life of the school
Additional Information & How to Apply
Westgate Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adult and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure
Visits to the school are actively encouraged, during the day or after school. Please contact the school to arrange an appointment on 01926 492015.
A visit to our school website will enable you to learn more about our wonderful school: www.westgateprimary.com
Closing Date: 24th May 2017Supporting documents
Job Application Form