Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Key Stage 2 Primary Class Teacher – Chadsmead Primary Academy
Salary: Teacher Main Pay Scale depending on experience plus Teachers’ Pension
NQT’s are welcome to apply
Contract: Fixed Term to August 2018
Start Date: September 2017
“Education is for improving lives and for leaving your community and world better than you found it”
The Education Advisory Board along with the Directors of Community Academies Trust wishes to appoint an outstanding and inspirational class teacher at Chadsmead Primary Academy where children thrive in its caring, exciting, and inspirational learning environment.
The Community Academies Trust currently comprises of eight primary schools, five secondary schools and two National Teaching Schools. We are driven by a desire to lead rather than follow, and to be beacons of outstanding local provision, which our community can rely on for the excellent education we provide for our children. We have a proven track record of achieving success and our schools are supported by expertise and support from across the trust.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious teacher with a genuine passion for teaching with exceptional classroom management, and content knowledge. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Responsibility and accountability for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, build relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observe proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
- Work with the Headteacher and leadership team, to implement the strategic vision for primary education across the CAT family of schools so that they ensure excellence
- Have strong emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours and attitudes to use of authority and maintain discipline
- Have a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from CAT ethos
- Relate positively to and show respect for all members of the school and wider community ongoing relevant professional self-development
How do I apply?
To apply for the position, please download and complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms. Submit the forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 7 July 2017
Visit Dates and times:
21.6.17 - 9am
22.6.17 - 10.45am
23.6.17 - 10am
To arrange a School visit please contact the school Office on 01543 421850.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards in line with Community Academies Trust vision and values.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact Vanessa Williams 01543 421850.
With regards to queries on the application process please contact a member of the Community Academies Trust Human Resources team on 01827 702216 ext. 3128.