ost: Teaching Assistant - Level 3/Grade 4
Term Time - Permanent Contract
15 hours per week
Required for September 2017
The governors at Hayes Meadow Primary School are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant to work as part of our Early Years Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Interact with children enthusiastically, creatively and flexibly to develop communication, language and independence.
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Communicate effectively, have a positive attitude and be able to work successfully as part of a team within the school.
- Be calm, positive and able to use own initiative while working within school policies and under the guidance of line manager and other experienced / senior staff.
- Ideally have experience of working within the Early Years and have the relevant knowledge of the curriculum.
- Be able to plan creative opportunities for the children in Early Years in the indoor and outdoor environments.
- Is able to communicate effectively and positively with parents/ carers.
Hayes Meadow will offer:
- A warm, friendly atmosphere with wonderful children who enjoy learning.
- An enthusiastic, supportive and caring team of staff and governors, who aspire to offering a wealth of quality learning experiences.
- A creative curriculum which provides exciting learning opportunities to meet the needs and interests of our learners.
- Opportunities for professional training and support.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01543 490616 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Thursday 1st June at 12 noon.
Interviews Week commencing: Monday 5th June
Applications should be returned directly to the headteacher by post or by email.
Hayes Meadow Primary School
Tel: 01543 490616
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.