Class Teacher- Ryders Green Primary School
The successful applicant will be:
- A committed, enthusiastic, inspirational, positive individual with a commitment to raising and maintain standards;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that promote a team ethic;
- Passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring every child reaches their potential;
- Committed to work with parents, governors and the local community;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a team.
We can offer:
- Amazing children who are keen to learn;
- A friendly, hardworking and professional team. Opportunities to develop through CPD;
- A supportive and professional governing body committed to raising standards;
- A vibrant learning environment;
- Supportive parents and enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children.
Please visit our website to find out more about our school: http://www.rydersgreen.sandwell.sch.uk
School visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school on 0121 553 0658
Application packs are available below and returnable to: SIPS Education Ltd, HR Department, 2nd Floor, Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8GS or via email at email@example.com.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory clearances including an enhanced DBS check.
If you are selected for interview and have provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. If you do not receive such an email, please conclude that you have not been short-listed.
Hours: Full time
Grade: Main Pay Scale- Upper Pay Scale £22,467-£38,250
Location: Ryders Green Primary School, Claypit Lane, West Bromwich, Sandwell, B70 9UJ
Closing date : Wednesday 24th May 2017 at midday
Interviews: Thursday 25th May 2017
Start date: September 2017