Archdiocese of Birmingham
St. Elizabeth’s RC Primary School
Claremont Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire. B79 8EN
Tel: 01827 475860 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required for June 2017
‘We listen, learn and grow with Jesus’
The Governors are looking to appoint a Keyholder working half an hour a day (Monday to Friday) who will:
- Support the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Ensure the school is left secure in the evenings and that all staff and children have left the premises.
- Be a named keyholder on contact information, and where required, attend alarm calls.
- Undertake ancillary duties including recycling waste, maintaining hygiene supplies throughout the school.
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children that you may come into contact with.
Visits to the school are welcomed (please contact the School Office on 01827 475 860 to arrange an appointment). Applications must be made using the CES application form (available upon request from the School Office).
Closing Date: Monday 22nd May 2017 (12 noon)
Interviews: Wednesday 24th May
St. Elizabeth’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In addition to interviews applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include; references; right to work in the UK; overseas criminal checks; enhanced DBS check and a check under the DfE Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009.