KS2 Class Teacher
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
A 2 year fixed contract (possibly leading to a permanent role); required for September 2017.
The Governors at Chase View Primary School are seeking to appoint a hardworking, committed and dynamic teacher to join our enthusiastic team and to provide exciting learning opportunities for our children.
£22,467 to £33,160 per annum (subject to teacher’s terms and conditions)
We can offer:
- A school committed to consistently improving standards
- A commitment to continued professional development
- An inclusive environment that actively encourages the involvement of parents, carers and the wider local community involvement?
- A skilled and forward thinking team;
- Supportive parents
- Pleasant and hardworking children
The successful candidate will:
- Have a creative approach to teaching that leads to high standards of achievement
- Use assessment for Learning techniques to ensure all children make outstanding progress in their learning, every day
- Be committed to driving forward pupil progress and achievement
- Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner, who is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
- Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Be cheerful with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and a sense of humour
- Be able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement.
Applications from newly qualified and experienced teachers welcome – please contact the office to arrange a time: 01889 256125 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: _____ Friday 09/06/2017 _____
Short Listing: _____ Monday 12/06/2017 ______
Interview date: ___ Monday 19/06/2017 _____
Email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who applied previously, need not apply again.