KS1 Teacher (Yr 1) - Great Bridge Primary School
7 days left
Post: KS1 Teacher (Year 1)
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract Autumn & Spring Term (in the first instance)
End date: December 2017
Required from: 1st September 2017
NQT’s with experience of KS1 are welcome to apply along with existing, experienced teachers.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our friendly, dedicated team. The post will be to take over a Year 1 class.
The successful applicant will:
* Have excellent classroom management skills,
* Be committed to securing and maintaining high standards,
* Be able to plan effective and exciting learning experiences for the pupils,
* Be able to make assessment judgements and use them productively to motivate and challenge all pupils,
* Demonstrate good organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
We place a high priority on the welfare of our children and safeguarding children/child protection procedures are scrupulously adhered to.
As part of our recruitment process, shortlisted candidates will also be asked to declare:
- If they have been disqualified from providing childcare under the 2009 regulations;
- If they have committed certain offences;
- If they are living in the same household as someone who is disqualified by virtue of 1 or 2 above (this is known as disqualification by association).
More information on Disqualification by Association can be found on the DfE website.
School visits: As convenient for each candidate
Teaching/Presentation/Interviews: Tuesday 13/06/17
The job description and personnel specification can be downloaded from our website, www.greatbridgeprimary.ik.org
Closing Date: Monday 5th June 2017 at 1:00 p.m. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Applications are to be returned direct to the school marked for the attention of the Headteacher - Miss L Regan.
The school premises are a Smoke Free Zone.
TMS £22,467 - £33,160
Great Bridge Primary School, Mount Road, Tipton DY4 7DE
Monday 5 June 2017 at 1.00pm