Student Welfare Manager - George Salter Academy
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and effective Student Welfare Manager You will play a vital role in ensuring the welfare and safeguarding of our students by promoting and supporting good levels of attendance, engagement and behaviour, across a specific year group.
As part of the Student Welfare team, you will work closely with the Head of Year to develop positive relationships between students, staff, parents and where necessary other agencies.
- Be highly conscientious and organised
- Have experience of working in an educational context
- Have well developed inter-personal skills with the ability to quickly establish professional relationships and the resilience to deal with stressful situations
- Have good IT skills and the ability to produce & analyse data
- Have a thorough understanding of safeguarding and child protection practices
To discuss the position or arrange a visit, please contact Richard Reeve, (Vice Principal) e-mail email@example.com. For further details and an application form, please visit the Academy’s website www.georgesalter.com or please contact Satty Bhogal, H.R. on 0121 553 4665 (Ext.263) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
George Salter Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role.
37 hours, Permanent, Term-time plus 1 week (Required to attend Parents evenings and other occasional evening work)
SCP 29 – SCP 31, £25,951 – £27,668 pro-rata
George Salter Academy, Davey Road, West Bromwich, B70 9UW
Monday 5 June 2017 @ 12.00 noonSupporting documents