Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (Milton Primary School)
The Executive Headteacher and Governors of Milton Primary School are seeking to appoint experienced or newly qualified class teachers to join our team, from September 2017. We are looking for staff that are passionate about making learning a valuable and enjoyable experience, to ensure that every child reaches their full potential. The successful candidates will have a passion for teaching and learning and a real ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children to academic success in all its forms. You will be an innovative practitioner and be fully supportive of the all-round ethos and strategic vision of the school.
Milton Primary School can offer:
* a supportive, hard-working team
* outstanding pedagogy
* a happy and caring environment
* children who are keen to learn and behave well
* a superb staff
* supportive governors, parents and community
* excellent opportunities for professional development
The successful candidates will be someone who:
* is a consistently good/outstanding classroom practitioner or student who has the highest expectation for our children
* can demonstrate good pupil progress
* is highly motivated & passionate about education
* has a commitment to raising standards throughout the school
* is forward thinking and innovative
We would very much like you to visit our school, please contact the school office.
In your letter of application, would you kindly state your curriculum strengths.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 6th June 2017
DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Asylum and Immigration To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
To apply for this vacancy, please contact:
Please contact the school Telephone: 01782 234780 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org