KS2 Teacher (St Marks CE A Primary School)
St Mark's CE (A) Primary School now forms part of a federation with Etruscan Primary School and Thomas Boughey Nursery School. The federation enhances the opportunities for support, CPD and career progression for the successful applicant.
This post is for a Lower KS2 Class Teacher ideally starting September 2017.
The School can offer-
* Fantastic CPD opportunities across three schools
* A fantastic teaching and learning environment
* An effective and supportive leadership team
* Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
* An excellent community culture, working in partnership to promote successful outcomes for all pupils across the federation
The children at St Mark's CE (A) School want excellent staff who will:
* Have high expectations for themselves and all pupils
* Be creative in supporting exciting learning opportunities
* Have a good understanding phonics and the effective teaching of reading to all children, including EAL beginners
* Be enthusiastic, motivational, hardworking and able to work effectively with colleagues both in our school and across the Federation.
* Have an excellent understanding of the national curriculum and some knowledge of the Learning Challenge curriculum
* A passion for working with parents to improve children's outcomes
This is an exciting opportunity as the school continues on its journey to outstanding.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Application packs are available via email to email@example.com or by contacting Mrs Loraine Bloore, School Business Manager, on 01782 234411.
Closing date Monday 12th June at 3pm DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Asylum and Immigration To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
To apply for this vacancy, please contact:
Application packs are available via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Mrs Loraine Bloore, School Business Manager, on 01782 234411.