Business and Operations Manager
21.0 Hours per Week
Do you have an eye for Detail?
Are you committed to Best practice?
Do you have relevant Experience for the role?
If so please read on….
We offer you:
- 74 Church of England schools in Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire
- An experienced team of colleagues who work together well
- The opportunity to ‘make the role your own’
- An extremely supportive Bishop and diocese
We would like someone who:
- Has a proven track record of working in the areas of education finance and operations
- Has ability to develop effective working relationships
- Is able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Has extensive knowledge and understanding of financial systems, reporting and audit process
- Is able to see the ‘bigger picture’ whilst paying attention to detail
- Grasps initiative to take projects forward to completion
- Is able to establish credibility
- Sees a challenge as an opportunity
The normal working pattern would be 14 hours over 2 regular days per week with the remaining 7 hours to be determined on a week by week basis as needs arise.
Additional Information & How to apply
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 26 June at 9.00am
Completed applications may either be:
- emailed to email@example.com. If you do not receive acknowledgement of an electronic application then please phone 01788 422800 or
- sent by post/hand delivered to: Mrs H Gibson, Diocesan Board of Education, The Benn Education Centre, Claremont Road, Rugby, CV21 3LU
Job Description & Person Specification