Class Teacher/Subject Leader - Colwich Church of England Primary School
Class Teacher/Subject Leader
The Headteacher and Governors of this popular and successful Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Class Teacher to join our committed and supportive staff team in September 2017. Colwich School, along with two other local primary schools, has converted to academy status and is now part of the Mid-Trent Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Can motivate, inspire and challenge
- Is approachable, with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching and learning
- Will contribute to and promote the Christian values and ethos of our school
- Can use their enthusiasm and commitment to make a real difference to the learning in our school
In return we can offer:
- An enthusiastic and supportive team
- Children who are happy and eager to learn
- A commitment to high quality professional development
- A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
- A strong partnership with parents, the local church, the Multi-Academy Trust schools and the local community
Visits to the school are encouraged but not essential and the following dates have been allocated:
- 24 May 2017 4.00 pm
- 26 May 2017 9.15 am
- 7 June 2017 4.00 pm
Please contact the school to arrange a visit and/or access the on line school vacancies to obtain a recruitment pack.
Closing date: 9 June (midday) 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 12 June 2017
All completed forms to be returned to Mrs Clay at school.
The position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Salary Scale MPG 1-6
Closing Date 9 June (midday) 2017
Location Colwich CE Primary School, Main Road, Colwich, Staffs. ST17 0XD
Vacancy Type Full time – Permanent