Class Teacher - John Gulson Primary School
We are seeking to appoint a class teacher who will enthuse, challenge and motivate pupils.
John Gulson Primary School is a large and popular Primary School near the centre of Coventry. The school serves a vibrant, wide ranging multi-cultural community. Teachers are expected to teach across the primary age range, however this post will initially be in our Nursery.
The appointed staff will be part of a dedicated team that is working on building on our current success and move towards outstanding.
This is an exciting opportunity for well qualified teachers and NQTs to join our school. Successful applicants will be invited to start in September 2017.
We are the right school for you if you:
• are passionate about providing the best education for all pupils
• are able to raise attainment for all pupils
• are able to make learning inclusive and effective
• are highly organised with a good understanding of the primary curriculum
• are flexible, adaptable and have excellent communication skills.
We can offer:
• an exceptional warm, caring and inclusive ethos
• a committed and dedicated staff who are extremely supportive.
• enthusiastic and friendly pupils
• a coaching and mentoring programme focused on developing teachers
• a supportive and well-resourced school.
Visits by arrangement are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact school by email at email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
John Gulson Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The School has adopted Coventry’s No Smoking Policy.