Teaching Assistants - Hollyfast Primary School
30 hours per week @ 39 weeks per annum to include staff training days
Hollyfast is a popular and friendly school with an excellent staff team, who work together closely and supportively. We wish to appoint a talented and effective Teaching Assistant to work closely with an identified year group within the school and to become involved in the life of the school. Primary experience essential.
We are looking for someone is:
- A great team player
- Adaptable, creative and enthusiastic
- Someone who brings energy and humour to work
- Highly motivated and committed to giving the best to every child
We can offer you:
- Children who are keen to learn
- Supportive parents
- A strong, motivated school team
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Visits to the School are both warmly welcomed and encouraged. Come and meet us and see how we work. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please return completed applicaiton forms to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 12th June at 4pm
Interview date: Wednesday 21st June 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).