Learning Support Assistant - St George's Junior School
Fixed Term Contract until July 2024 in the first instance
(Learning Support Assistant 26.66 hrs Grade 5 / Lunchtime Supervisor 2.50 hrs total of 29.16 hours per week Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 3.20 pm
Required as soon as possible
• The successful applicant will need some knowledge of the key stage 2 curriculum
• Knowledge and experience of supporting pupils with social and emotional needs
• Have knowledge and experience of delivering specific programmes to groups of learners and running
interventions e.g., to support curriculum catch-up programmes, social stories, social interaction,
• A willingness to participate in appropriate training
• A willingness to adapt to change.
• Patience, good humour and a genuine affinity with children.
• Knowledge of supporting pupils to regulate emotions
• A team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness to become fully involved in the life and work of the school
• Knowledge of and the ability to comply with safeguarding responsibilities and data protection
The closing date is TBC
Interview date TBC
You are very welcome to come and visit our St. George’s Junior school. To make an appointment to come and have a look around, or for an information pack and application form, please contact our
Business Manager, Sharon Pacini on 01743 357133 or by email at
St George’s Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Completed application forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.