One to One Teaching Assistant
Fixed term to support child with EHCP (Currently Year 4)
Salary Scale TA Level 1 SCP 3-4, Current FTE £20812 to £21189 - pay award pending pro rata (actual £7411 to £7545)
15 hours per week TTO plus TEDs
Pendock Primary has a warm, inclusive environment that gives its pupils and staff every opportunity to achieve their best. We are located between Tewkesbury, Gloucester and Malvern; a small, rural school with a real sense of community where providing pupils with what they need to achieve their best is our top priority: we look to demonstrate the PRIDE in Pendock values in everything we do – to be the best that we can be!
Are you positive? Can you model and show respect? Are you proud of who you are? (Individuality) Are you determined? Do you strive for excellence?
To support our vision, we are seeking a one to one teaching assistant to work with one of our pupils (Y4).
hardworking, calm, reliable and resilient;
- someone who has experience of working with children with SEND
- able to establish productive supportive relationships with staff, pupils and families
- qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent;
- able to work with the recommendations of the child’s EHCP and under the guidance of the class teacher and SENDCo.
- enthusiastic, hard-working, patient, caring and proactive
- able to work collaboratively with the class teacher to plan for the needs of the child
- committed to high standards of behaviour and achievement
- able to use your initiative and adapt learning outcomes as required
- able to work alongside outside agencies to implement specialist strategies to support the child
- passionate about working with children who have SEND
For a full job description, person spec and application form please contact Ms Curnow in the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org Visiting the school is warmly welcomed and this can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01531 650298. Applications to email@example.com on the Worcestershire County Council standard application form only. Please address the person specification and job description in your application.
Pendock CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and the successful candidate will be required to take a DBS check and a medical check.
Applications will be considered as they come in, but final closing date will be Midday on 18th October 2023.