Site Manager (Permanent position)
Grade: Scale 4 SCP 7 – 11: £15,114 - £16,252.71 per annum
Hours per week: 25 hours per week, 7:15am – 9:15am, 2:45pm -5:45pm Mon –Fri
Annual Leave: 28 days per year
Start Date: 1st January 2024 or earlier if possible
Responsible to: Headteacher
To maintain a clean, attractive, secure and welcoming site. To oversee the work of cleaning staff and to maintain records relating to premises.
St Luke’s is a popular and nurturing school set in the heart of Redditch. The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and well-organised Site Manager who can join our hard working and dedicated team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be organised, be able to use own initiative and take pride in the school environment
- Be able to lead a small team of premises/cleaning staff
- Be able to lead maintenance projects and liaise with contractors working for the school
- Be able to maintain the premises to a high standard
- Be able to work as a team
- Be flexible, willing and hard-working
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A well respected school with established links in the local community and external agencies
- A friendly, supportive and professional team
- Positive and well established partnerships with our parents, other agencies and the wider community
- Friendly, well-motivated children who enjoy learning
- A culture of continual professional development
We strongly encourage visits to the school; please telephone for an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 9am on 22nd November 2023
Interviews: Week beginning 27th November 2023
The school is committed to safeguarding, the PREVENT strategy and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS check. We will also undertake an online check of shortlisted candidates. A Disqualification Self Declaration Form is to be completed and returned with the application.
*Please note that CV’s will not be accepted and we are only able to accept applicants who submit a completed application form
Only applicants completing the Worcestershire County Council application form will be considered. *The school will not accept enquiries for this post from recruitment agencies