Causeway Green Primary School is a 2 form entry primary school with 460 children, age 3 to 11. We are a good school with a dedicated team of staff and a supportive atmosphere. Our school is dedicated to encouraging each pupil to achieve their best.
The Governors at Causeway Green Primary School are seeking to appoint a Level 2 Learning Support Assistant to join our caring school and work as part of a team. This role is to provide support to a child who has additional needs.
Applicants should be:
- able to demonstrate a genuine care for the individual pupils
- able to cater for the needs of each individual child in their care
- able to incorporate a variety of learning strategies
- able to maintain open communications with parents, colleagues and external agencies in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment
We are looking for an applicant who:
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has experience of working with pupils with special needs
- Has experience of working with primary aged children
- Has knowledge of Early years framework or the national curriculum depending on job location.
Visits are welcome by appointment, , If you have any questions please contact Claire Tooth Office Manager on 0121-559-2068
Application packs are available directly from the school, our website or via email: email@example.com Completed forms should be returned directly to the school via the post or the email address above.
Causeway Green Primary School as part of Sandwell Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post.
An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
An online search will be undertaken on all shortlisted candidates. This search does not form part of the shortlisting process and you will have the opportunity to discuss any issues of concern that may arise from this search at the interview.
If you have provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox in case any correspondence has been delivered there.
Pre-employment checks will be undertaken in line with KCSIE
32.5 hours per week, term time only
Band B SCP 3-4 (£20,812 - £21,189) (£10.79 - £10.98 per hour) pro rata (Actual salary £15,960 - £16,249) plus a living wage supplement to £10.90 per hour payable from 1st April 2023
Causeway Green Primary School, Penncricket Lane, Oldbury B68 8LX
4th December 2023 at 12 noon
Job Description and Personnel Specification