Teaching Assistant at St Mary’s Catholic Primary School
Do you want to make a positive difference to young people and their lives? Are you patient, empathetic, resilient and supportive?
Grade: TA2 – Band F Scale 7 - 10
Hours: 30 hours per week
Monday to Friday Term time plus one week - 39 weeks per year
Midday Supervisor required as part of job with a 30 minute lunch break
Contract Type: Fixed-Term Contract until 19 July 2024
Are you an outstanding teaching assistant looking for your next opportunity to grow?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can really make an impact?
Are you looking to join a small school that really cares about employee wellbeing?
If so, this Teaching Assistant role at St Mary’s Catholic Primary School may be right for you…
If this support and togetherness of being part of a committed team with a strong Catholic Ethos is attractive you should consider applying.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School located in Southam , Warwickshire is a good school under an inspiring leadership team with a clear vision for the school. This is really a unique opportunity to join a passionate team of staff.
We can offer you the following:
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere
• Excellent CPD opportunities within school and across the consortium network
• Opportunities to grow within the school
• Supportive parents and a Governing Body who are passionate about the school
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children
• A family friendly, wellbeing focussed employer
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be skilled at creating challenge, excitement and enthusiasm
• Be able to demonstrate a strong desire and belief that all children are capable of achieving
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive mindset
Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 23rd November 2023 applications by noon
Interview Date: 28th November 2023
Application forms should be returned to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org