We are looking for an excellent team player with good specialist knowledge in this area with excellent communication skills to help us manage these matters including resident’s enquiries and see them through to completion. The successful applicant will have the ability to prioritise tasks, meet strict deadlines and work with a range of stakeholders including senior officers of the council, Elected Members, members of the public, tenants, landlords and landowners.
The working days and hours are flexible and subject to agreement.
For an informal discussion about this role, please call David Collins, our Property Manager on 07580 982917.
• Competitive Salary
• 24 days annual leave, 8 Bank Holidays, 2 extra statutory days and 1 locally agreed day – pro rata for part time working
• Generous pension scheme
• Hybrid working
• Structured Induction Program
• Learning and Development opportunities
• Regular performance reviews
• Payment of professional subscription for approved professionals
• Family Friendly Policies
• Independent Support for your health & wellbeing
• Generous compassionate leave
• Cycle to Work scheme
You can view full details of this job via our website www.rugby.gov.uk , where you can also apply on-line. If you are unable to apply on-line please contact 01788 533564, or e-mail: email@example.com for further assistance.
Applicants are advised to apply early as if a large number of applications are received for this post we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the advertised date.