Salary Scale TA2 Points 5-6, £5,122.03 - £5,215.33 per annum actual salary
10 hours per week, Mon – Thurs 3pm – 5.30pm
Hanbury CE First School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic playworker to join their established team in their afterschool club.
It would be desirable for applicants to have a relevant level 2 NVQ (or equivalent) or above, preferably in play work and have some experience of working with 4-9 year olds in a play environment, but this is not essential.
We can offer:
- A caring, welcoming, and stimulating environment
- High standards of teaching and learning
- Caring, motivated, and courteous children
- Experienced, committed, and supportive colleagues.
- An active role in contributing to the shared vision of the school
Visits to the school welcome. Please telephone or email the school firstname.lastname@example.org for application details.
Hanbury CE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the Criminal Records Bureau (DBS Check).