Job Title: Class Teacher 0.88 FTE
School: Badsey First School
Class Teacher - Y1
Contracted hours per week: 0.88 FTE
Contract type: Maternity Cover for up to 1 year
Pay Grade: Teachers Main Scale
Closing Date: 17th November 2023
Interview Dates: TBC
Start Date: January 2024
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic teacher who is excited about achieving outstanding outcomes for children? Have you the vision, commitment and drive to help us continue to develop and deliver the best provision for every child? Can you inspire a love of learning and help children find their strengths and talents? Would you like to work within a great team?
Badsey First School is part of Gloucestershire Learning Alliance, a strong MAT with a proven track record of supportive leadership and collaborative approach to school improvement.
We welcome applications from practitioners who will:
• Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
• Be committed to on-going professional development;
• Contribute to the wider life at the school and Trust;
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
• Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team.
The successful applicant will:
• Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the core and foundation curriculum
• Be committed to continuous improvement and raising standards
• Have high expectations of themselves and others
• Use innovative and creative approaches to overcome barriers to learning both academic and pastoral
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be patient, flexible and forward thinking
• Be committed to supporting children to be the best they can be.
We will offer you:
• a warm and welcoming school community;
• excellent professional development and career pathway opportunities
• collaboration with, and support from, schools across the Trust
• access to our staff discount platform allowing you to take advantage of discounts across 000’s of high street retailers
• 24/7 access to health and well-being support
If you would like to discuss this position please contact the school directly on 01386-83-03-25