At Sandwell Children’s Trust we strive for excellence to improve the lives of children. Our ‘Sandwell Deal’, brings together our new improved offering that make Sandwell Children’s Trust a great place to work; it also sets out our expectations of you as a member of staff.
What we can offer you:-
- Generous annual leave of up to 28 days, plus 3 additional days for long service recognition.
- Your birthday off paid in addition to annual leave entitlement and 8 Bank Holidays, plus a concessionary day at Christmas.
- You will receive a generous local government career average pension scheme with employer contributions of 21.6%.
- We recognise individual loyalty with service awards from 2, 5, 10 and every 5 years onwards.
- Flexible working patterns that suit you and all of our roles have well-defined career progression.
Please visit The Sandwell Deal via this hyperlink
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Service Assistant to join our Early Help MASH Service.
Hours - 22 per week
We are looking for exceptional candidates who are passionate, committed and dedicated to improving the lives of children and young people.
The role is to support front line Social Workers and Managers with all aspects of administration. The role includes call handling, message taking, managing a shared inbox and LCS work trays to process Early Help Assessment within the agreed timescale and dealing with requests from Early Help MASH with general requests.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a business admin role;
- Will hold NVQ Level 1 in Business Administration or equivalent, together with GCSE Maths & English or equivalent;
- You need to be IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Office packages;
- Have good communication and telephone skills,
- Have good organisational skills and ability to prioritise your own workload.
- You must also be able to work independently and work well as part of a team.
- A standard DBS check will be required for this role.
Sandwell Children's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our teams at Sandwell Children’s Trust are all amazing, they inspire great ideas, drive new plans forward and help to make Sandwell Children’s Trust a fantastic place to work. We ensure that we are always recruiting, retaining and promoting a diverse mix of colleagues who are representative of the community we serve.
With the work that we have done so far and with the ambitions we have for the future, it’s a really exciting time to join Sandwell Children’s Trust and to become part of our ‘Sandwell Family’.
So, if you think your future could lie with Sandwell Children’s Trust, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please click the APPLY button to apply
Employee Benefits Offering