KS1 Class Teacher
Permanent required asap.
Main Pay Scale 1 to 6. Salary: £30,000 to £41,333 (dependent on experience). We welcome applications from ECT’s
The children, staff and Governors at Woodlands Primary & Nursery School are excited to be able to offer a vacancy in our Key Stage One team. We are looking to appoint a permanent teacher who is skilled, organised, resilient and enthusiastic.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Woodlands team who as we know, are passionate about making a difference to children’s lives and are committed to raising standards. If you enjoy a challenge, want to make a difference and be a permanent part of a school, which is nurturing and inclusive, then we are the school for you!
- Staff are united and have successful partnerships with parents.
- The school is a safe place, where pupils trust adults to help them.
- Pupils are expected to work hard and concentrate in class.
- Pupils experience success and enjoy learning.
- Pupils learn a lot at this well-led school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is also passionate about making a difference to our children’s future.
- Is highly motivated, dedicated and driven to make a difference.
- Demonstrates a positive ‘can do’ approach to challenge and change.
- Has a proven record of improving standards and outcomes for children.
- Has a good sense of humour.
- Is resilient, understanding and embraces a restorative behavioural approach.
- Has a clear understanding of how early reading is taught.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- An opportunity to share in strategic school improvement and development.
- A commitment to your professional growth.
- A supportive, collaborative staff team.
This post is a designated customer facing role, and as such falls under the fluency duty requiring fluent level of spoken (and written) English, as stated in the person specification.
This school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Online checks will be carried out for all candidates invited to interview following the guidance in Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023. The successful candidate will also be subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check along with other pre-employment checks. Please see the attached safeguarding policies for further details.
Visits to the school are welcome, please email Vanessa Bradley- School Business Manager at email@example.com
You can also view more information about our school by visiting our web page at: https://woodlands-sch.org.uk/
Closing Date for application: 12 noon, Tuesday 21st November 2023
Shortlisting will take place: Tuesday 21st November 2023 (PM)
Interviews will be held: Friday 24th November 2023
Please email all applications to: Vanessa Bradley, School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Woodlands Primary School, Ironbridge Road, Madeley, Telford, TF7 5HX.
Teacher Application Form
Job Description & Person Specification
Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy
Safer Recruitment Policy