Apply by Friday 24th November 2023 - Job commences as soon as possible
Location - Amington Heath Primary School and Nursery
Contract Type - Part Time - term time only (31.25 hours per week)
Pay Range - Level 5 Grade 6
Contract Term - Fixed Term – to 31st August 2024
We are looking for an outstanding and experienced nursery nurse who is able to bring expertise, enthusiasm and commitment to our nursery. The applicant would preferably be a level 3 or above with relevant childcare qualifications, however we will consider a level 2 should their experience be sufficient
The job requires the nursery nurse to work alongside our nursery teacher for 5 days a week.
We encourage visits from prospective candidates so that they can see us in action.
Key attributes for an applicant:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS and Early Years Outcomes documents
- Level 3 qualified or above (although will consider level 2 applicants)
- Flexible and creative
- Works well as part of a team
- Relevant qualifications and experience
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and friendly school environment
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A friendly, dedicated and supportive staff and Governing Body
- Strong support for your further professional development
To visit the school Please contact the Office Manager, Mrs Edwards, on 01827 337465 or firstname.lastname@example.org for application details. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be sent to the school at email@example.com
Amington Heath Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance for the successful applicant.
Closing date: 24th November 2023 at 9:00am
Short listing: 27th November 2023
Interview Date: 30th November 2023