Hob Green Primary School
Hob Green Road
Tel: 01384 210288
Headteacher: Mrs Lucy Williams
Deputy Head: Mrs Maggie Bostock
Full Time Class Teacher
Required for February 2024 or sooner
Salary: Main Pay Scale
We are seeking a truly inspirational Class Teacher to join Hob Green Primary School.
You will be committed to the highest standards of achievement for all. You will a resourceful, inclusive and an enthusiastic practitioner.
We are committed to providing all of our teachers with a first class teaching experience, through a supportive, inclusive ethos and well sequence package of continued professional development. We strive to create conditions which will enable you to thrive and that enhance your career development. By ensuring this, we believe that together we can enhance the learning experience and outcomes of all our children.
Within the trust you will have:
- Opportunities to share ideas and improve both your own and the school's practice
- A personalised career development plan
- Your professional ambitions actively encouraged and supported
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across a range of schools
The school will provide:
- You with opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children, many of which are disadvantaged
- A supportive Senior Leadership team
- Quality resources and a rich environment, to enable you to develop a personalised approach for every child you teach
- Provide excellent CPD to support you in your career development
We strongly suggest you call to arrange an informal visit, and meet the team that will set you on the right path towards a successful career in teaching.
Hob Green Primary is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants and the applicant will need to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post.
For an application form please contact Mrs Sue Wells by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01384 210288. You can also apply by sending a Letter of Interest.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th November at 1.00pm.
Interviews W/B 4th December 2023